With BackupSheep, you can schedule automatic snapshots and snapshot lifecycle policy for Oracle Cloud block storage volumes without writing code. To connect your Oracle Cloud account you need to use your Oracle Cloud API keys.
- The automated block storage volume backups created by BackupSheep stay within your Oracle Cloud account, and they are the same as if you make a manual backup.
- Cloud hosting providers don't allow the export of storage volume backups.
- BackupSheep doesn't charge you anything for storage used by snapshots because they are stored with your Oracle Cloud account. Oracle Cloud will charge you a storage fee for storage volume backups.
Please follow the steps below to configure Oracle Cloud backup automation. If you have any questions then please reach out to live chat or email [email protected]
1. Goto Integrations page in your BackupSheep account and click on the Oracle box in the Cloud Providers section:
3. Add your Oracle Cloud API details (Oracle Cloud API keys):
The name can be anything and choose the endpoint.
The endpoint is a server which makes API calls to trigger snapshots. You can choose an endpoint depending on your regional data handling policies.
Click on Create Volume Node to link your Oracle Cloud block storage volumes.
Updated 5 months ago