No. You just have to connect your cloud hosting account and then select server(s) you want to link with BackupSheep. You can then create backup schedules for your cloud servers and you can always create unlimited on-demand backups right from our dashboard.
Articles in this section
- IAM policy to allow your account to access Amazon Lightsail
- Which cloud hosting providers are supported?
- Where's cloud server backup stored?
- I have to give access to my server?
- Vultr snapshot limit
- Cloud server backup storage
- How do I restore cloud server backups?
- Other backups don't show up in my BackupSheep account.
- Linode snapshot limit