We simply call backup APIs of your cloud hosting provider on your behalf. So backups are stored within their respective cloud hosting accounts. Some cloud hosting providers may charge you for storage used by your server backups.
Articles in this section
- IAM policy to allow your account to access Amazon Lightsail
- Which cloud hosting providers are supported?
- Where's cloud server backup stored?
- I have to give access to my server?
- Vultr snapshot limit
- Cloud server backup storage
- How do I restore cloud server backups?
- Other backups don't show up in my BackupSheep account.
- Linode snapshot limit